Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Move On

Since im on leave yesterday, I will be lying if I didn’t expect any mail from her…
But im so disappointed,no mail at all… I don’t have a clue kung bakit bgla na lang cia lumamig sakin…I don’t have a clue kung bakit bgla na lng cia nagbago… I miss her like shes my gf…pero I don’t have any right para magalit sa knya kc di nmn nya ko ka ano-ano…Nobody knows kung gano kami nagging kaclose kundi kami lang dalawa… Do I have to move on w/my life w/o her?... Nagpapahabol lang ba cia or talaga lang she want me out of her life na?... For all the things na pinagsamahan namin,for all the moments that we shared..laughters… Ang hirap para sakin na kalimutan na lang yun…pero bakit parang ang bilis sa knya..parang ang dali para sa knya?... Its love month pa nmn…malapit na rin ang birthday ko,pero it looks like I will be celebrating my bday w/o her…Ganon lang ba kaikli yung moment nya sa buhay ko?...

I miss eating w/her…
I miss laughing w/her…
I miss going to office w/her…
I miss her texts…
I miss the way she tell me she misses me…
I miss everything about her…

The truth is…Every thing that im looking for in a girl, I found at her… She’s my ideal girl…But it seemed that we just cant get what we want… I felt im so close to her and shes close to me too..But in just a blink of an eye..everything is gone…

I’ll start this day thinking that I have to move on coz she’s just gone…The sad truth is, I don’t have a clue why..I wish I knew…I wish she have atleast told me why… I wish she knew the pain I feel inside…

I wish she knew how much I love her… :’(

No comments:

Post a Comment