Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Last Hurrah!

As usual,hindi ako makatiis..kaya nagmail na ko sa kanya…sobra na kasi ko nahihirapan… :’(

Me:
I wish you know how i feel... :'(

No texts...
No mails...
No YM's...

The last thing i know i did sumthing wrong was when we split ways
last wed.,and im sorry about that,i really do... but ur already different back then...
I wish i know why... I wish I have any idea...

Sa poker natin kagabi,u left w/o a word...
I dont even know if ur irritated that i joined ur table...
I txt  u gudnyt but no reply...

I know i dont have any right to demand anything from you...
But its just that deep inside me, i know thats not you, I know
you'l treat me better than that...coz i thought....i thought  i meant sumthing
to you...and now i think im so wrong... :'(

With the moments that we shared,its hard for me to believe
that youll just forget about me like that...that youll just ignore
me like what ur doing right now...

I miss talking to you...
I miss eating beside you...
I miss laughing with you...
I miss doing silly things with you...
I miss going to office with you...
I miss going home with you...
I miss receiving texts from you...
I miss chatting with you...
Namimiss ko ang pangbabara mo sakin...
I miss everything about you...
I miss having you near me...
Im missing you...
Im missing you so much...

What hurts me is that i still dream about you..even if u continue
to ignore me,its still you even if i close my eyes..its ur texts or mails
i get excited to receive..but theres nothing...theres just no
U right now...And im hurting inside...and im not that good in hiding it...

I hope i can do sumthing..i really hope i can...

You once told me...
"Ang bilis mo kasing sumuko!"

Im thinking maybe your just trying to test me,thats why i continue
to pursue...i hope thats the case..i really do...

But what if not?...Im afraid to lose the girl hu teach me how to
appreciate every little thing...the only girl hu can really make me
smile right now...

Im sorry to disturb you...

But...


Hey ***! IMY... :'(

After 3 yrs. nagreply cia…

She:
sori pero bc lng tlga aq. madami lng aq iniisip n mga bagay bgay.

kkblik q lng s pwesto q,nagtuturo kc aq ng mga kaungasan sa cadets namin! haha!

kaen!

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Although im expecting a more serious reply,wala talaga ko magagawa…yun yung personality nya eh,she just cant talk to me seriously… Ano kaya yung iniisip nya?..
Ganon na ba katindi yun na hndi man lng cia nakapag bye skin kgbi nung ngpopoker kmi?...na hindi man lng cia nagreply nung nag gud morning ako kanina?...na hndi man lng cia nakapagreply nung nag gudnyt ako kagabi at nung isang gabi pa?... Kung ano man yung iniisip nya,sana tungkol na lang sa bf nya…sana wala nang iba..kasi sa ngayon,tanggap ko na na im nothing…im just nothing pag bf na nya ang pinag-uusapan…
Masakit kasi I Love her…and I don’t think she has any idea how much love I can offer… :’(

No comments:

Post a Comment